Executive Professional Program in Information Technology is designed to provide students with the knowledge to utilize and manage cutting-edge technologies. This program focuses on providing excellent and high-quality education through a motivating environment, which is based on student-centered learning. It gives students a strong foundation upon which to build a career in the IT industry. It covers the usage of essential software which is highly applicable in today’s technologies.
Course Duration- 3 months
Student learning outcomes from the course:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the broad themes in Information Technology.
- Understand the key security and compliance challenges of cloud computing.
- Design ER-models to represent simple database application scenarios.
- Describe, define, and apply the major components of the relational database model to database design.
- Identify the main responsibilities of a contemporary operating system (OS) and to explain the history leading to their current form.