Food and beverage services sector contributes a great deal to the profits in hospitality industry. Food and Beverage Services as a field requires aspirants to prepare, present as well as service food and beverages to customers. This program is designed to accommodate those who want to enter the hospitality industry as well as professionals already working in it. Certificate programs in F& B impart knowledge and skills required for employment in the hospitality industry as F & B personnel.
Course Duration- 3 months.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES FROM THE COURSE:
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff.
- Maintain a high standard of sanitation and safe food handling practices.
- Prepare and serve a wide assortment of mixed beverages.
- Develop knowledge of menu to advice customers regarding menu choices.
- Discuss F & B equipment and design.
- Total Course Duration:
- Total Qualification Time:
- Internship Duration: